Price Per Person:
Each ticket for our Public Tour includes:
- Complimentary craft beer upon boarding
- Flight of tasters at 3 different breweries
- Behind-the-scenes tour at one of the breweries
- Lunch or Dinner
- Bottle water
- Souvenir (t-shirt, hat, or kuzis, subject to change)
- Monday – Friday (11am ~ 3pm)
- Monday – Friday (3:315pm ~ 7:15pm)
- Old Town Trolley Station – click here to see Trolley Schedule
- Other locations possible within a 10 mile radius for an added $5 per person fee
**times may vary by 10-15 minutes depending where your pick up location is and the number of people in your tour party
Don’t hesitate to email Breanna@BreweryToursSanDiego.com with requests or questions.
Great idea if:
- You are open to riding alongside new friends.
- You enjoy a pre-planned adventure.
- You are along for the ride. No need to worry about a thing.
It is our mission to provide safe, fun transportation to each brewery at a price you can afford.
Private Group Tours are also available and can be customized by calling Breanna at 760-383-1717 or emailing Breanna@BreweryToursSanDiego.com. The price, times, breweries, and pick-up/drop-off location for those tours are completely custom to fit your preferences.
- Private Tours Available for your group *see private tours page
Note: Tour may be cancelled and your money refunded if there are less than 2 tickets bought for your scheduled tour date & time. You will not be served more beer that an average person can responsibly drink. If you are a smaller than average person or not used to drinking beer you may want to leave a couple tasters on the table; you are not required to finish all the tasters served to you. There are no refunds for over-intoxication or inappropriate behavior that disrupts the tour or causes a brewery to ask you to leave their premises. The driver may ask you to leave the tour if your behavior is too disruptive.